"When you know better you do better"
Recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New delhi & M.P Nurses Registration Council, Bhopal.
Sainath College Of Nursing, Katni
Seats Offered : 30
Degree Name : General Nursing & Midwifery
Degree Type : Diploma
Degree Duration : 3 Years
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years. There is no age bar for GNM.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks. 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
Sainath College of Nursing,
C/o Shri Hospital,
N.H.-7, M.M. Choubey Ward,
Katni - 483 501,
Phone: +91-7622-400443, 9109109871